Our retail shoe store is designed with comfort in mind, we carry a wide variety of shoes in a broad range of sizes/widths that can fit even the hardest to fit feet.
The Orthoquest Difference
We take great pride in our customer service and shoe fitting experiences, our knowledgeable team members take the time to measure, assess, and pick footwear options that will not only match the size and shape of your foot but also be options you will want to wear! At Orthoquest, we source high quality products from suppliers who share similar company values and meet our “Fit Checklist,” in an effort to help our clients Move Well, Be Well – this is what sets us apart from other shoe stores!
Orthoquest Fit Checklist:
- Available in a full range of sizes and width options
- Can accommodate an over the counter insole or custom made orthotic (or if the liner does not remove, the shoe offers an exceptional level of support)
- Is adjustable or can be modified
- The last of which the shoe is made matches the shape of feet we see
- Follows current style trends
- When possible, the product is handmade, made from recycled materials, and/or is from a brand who values sustainability.